Location – Fleet Witness, Bank House, Faringdon, SN7 7HP
Working Hours – Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5.30pm
Salary Range – £22-24k basic with £30k uncapped OTE
Fleet Witness is an energetic and growing business based in Faringdon, Oxfordshire. We provide cutting-edge video telematics and connected camera solutions for fleets of all sizes. We help businesses manage their fleet, increase productivity, reduce costs and ultimately protect their employees and vehicles.
We have an excellent product in Fleet Witness Live and we need your help getting it out into the world. This exciting role as a Junior Sales Executive is one that you can make your own with the opportunity to grow with an expanding business.
This exciting role as Junior Sales Executive is one that you can make your own with the opportunity to grow with an expanding business.
What will you be doing as a Fleet Witness Sales Executive?
- Identifying sales opportunities
- Researching potential and current customers
- Following up internal and website leads
- Becoming an expert on all product features
- Take orders, produce quotes.
- Aftersales service ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Obtain additional orders or referrals from current customers.
- Attending exhibitions and trade shows
Experience and attributes required.
Minimum 12 months experience in telesales within a target driven environment.
Experience with sales to the Transport & Logistics sector desireable but not essential.
Self-motivated with a desire to succeed.
Confident with a strong work ethic.
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
A desire to hit targets in order to maximise earnings.
Clean driving licence.
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual salary review and achievable commission scheme.
- Opportunities for ongoing development and progression.
- Excellent training and coaching
- Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
Please send up-to-date CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org